In the life of faith, how do we live with urgency but not hurry? As Christians, we are called to be people who are tired of waiting. We are also called to repent of our frenzied hurry and our glorification of productivity.
This conversation explores the life and ministry of Jesus, the poetry of Marie Howe, and the activism of Dorothy Day as we make sense of how to live into Ordinary Time during a season that is anything but ordinary.
Click the image below or find us and subscribe on Apple Podcasts to listen to Episode 1.
1. The Great Commission, Matthew 28:16-20 (3:37)
2. Hurry, Marie Howe (11:05)
4. Called to be Fruitful, Henri Nouwen (16:08)
6. Adventures in Prayer, Dorothy Day (25:56)
7. While not directly referenced much of this conversation is an overflow of our engagement with The Prophetic Imagination by Walter Brueggemann.